I wanted to share a storage idea with you. I am a huge organization nut so when I find wonderful ideas and resources I want to share them. This post focuses on how I store my various bits...brads, eyelets, dew drops etc... Here is my storage solution...
http://www.closetomyheart.com/) Accessories Case. The truth is that I now have 2 of these cases, although the second one is not filled. Here are a few more pictures to show you the storage potential of these cases.
This case is like a mini briefcase and sits on a shelf that I can easily pull down or throw in a bag and take it to a crop. And here is the best picture...
This case holds 60 small jars. It is see through on each side of the case so I can always see the colors. I have a similar case that is used to store my acrylic blocks. I love this storage idea because I can finally see all my little doodads and use them much more. Plus they store upright on a shelf above my desk making them very convenient. Did I mention that the gray arms on the side flip up and provide an easy way to carry them to crops.
Come back tomorrow for a new scrapbook page design...
- ► 2012 (107)
- ► 2011 (232)
- Home Decor Cartridge - Scrapbook Page
- Home Decor Cartridge - Card
- PTI - Springtime Doodles
- Heritage Cartridge - Mother's Box
- Heritage Cartridge - Scrapbook Layout
- Heritage Cartridge - Cards
- Welcome Baby Layout
- Storage Solutions - Brads, Bits and Eyelets
- Hello Thursday - April Cricut Cartridge Release
- Poppy Seed Challenge #2 - Papertrey Ink
- Easter Basket
- Great news!
- Queen Bee Card and PTI New Release Party
- You & Me Scrapbook Layout
- I have been trying to post another one page layout...
- New Cricut Cart - Robotz
- Celebrate with Sweet Treats Cartridge
- Inspire Layout with Home Accents Solution Cartridg...
- Hello Everyone. I have been out of town for a f...
- DCWV - Linen Closet (Remix) and Liquid Pearls
- DCWV - Linen Closet Card
- ▼ March (21)